- BREWING EQUIPMENT
- BREWING INGREDIENTS
- SANITATION & CLEANING
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Lallemand Servomyces Yeast Nutrient 10 Gram
Servomyces is a naturally enriched single-strain brewing yeast that is used as a biological yeast nutrient. The propagation and drying process of Servomyces has been specifically designed to accumulate a range of trace minerals and elements that are essential or limiting during alcoholic fermentation.
- Minerals, when incorporated into some sort of living tissue, are more efficacious than when presented as a salt.
- Servomyces presents better bio-availability of minerals, which is a very important factor in yeast nutrition.
- Servomyces can decrease fermentation time significantly.
- Improves yeast sedimentation.
- Stimulates uptake of maltose and maltotriose, depending on the brewing strain, which results in higher alcohol yields.
- Stimulation of protein synthesis and yeast growth which leads to higher biomass production during propagation.
- It is reported that Servomyces eliminates harsh sulphur notes and produces a smoother more balanced beer.
- MSRP: $12.99