- Bottling & Transferring
- Equipment Kits
- Funnels, Bags & Spoons
- Hoses, Fittings & Valves
- Mills & Crushers
- Storage & Dispensing
- Testing & Measuring
- Water Treatment
- Yeast Culturing & Aeration
- Beer Kits
- Malt Extracts
- SANITATION & CLEANING
- WHERE TO BUY
Credit card and pre-authorized withdrawal payments policy
- Have paid his account in full before being eligible for credit card payment.
- Have the authorization forms completed.
- Have authorized Brewtek to take the payment at the time of purchase.
Brewtek agrees to:
- Process payment once the invoice is made.
- Deduct credit on subsequent purchase.
- Send by fax payment confirmation for those who want.
- Not disclose any information received by the customer concerning his credit card or his bank account.
- Save the information provided strictly confidential and in a safe place.
For more information do not hesitate to call :
Marie-Claude Gagnon, CPA, CA Controller
E-mail : kEncEmailndhbhopoAizespuflizespqpojdt/dpn
Tel. : 450 433-3336 ext. 229
Linda Denis, accounts receivables
E-mail : kEncEmailmefojtAizespuflizespqpojdt/dpn
Tel. : 450 433-3336 ext. 241
Merchandise shipping policies
For more details, please contact customer service at 1 877 777-0767.
$250 minimum order required for free shipping according to your area, excluding B.O.
- $0-$600 = 0%
- $600-$1500 = 3%
- $1500+ = 5%
We will not accept returns on perishable items such as yeasts, grains, hops and sugars. We will still guarantee they will be fresh upon arrival.
Extra charges may apply for:
- Third party delivery
- Additional service such as:
- Appointment scheduling for shipping
- Delivery inside the building
- 2nd delivery
- Extra charges of $50 will apply if the shipping needs an additional pallet. Maritimes, Saskatchewan and Manitoba : $100.
INCORRECT ORDER, DAMMAGED MATERIAL OR LOST OF MERCHANDISE DURING SHIPPING
Any problem relied to an order (mistake on product, mistake on billing, lost or damaged merchandise occured during shipping) must be submitted within the 72 hours following the reception of the merchandise. For any dammage occured during shipping, it is necessary to write an explanatory note on the bill of lading of the carrier.